Digital Resource: Guided Inquiry Design in Action Middle School
The Guided Inquiry Design in Action: Middle School Digital Resource contains a series of professionally designed, companion
resources for the title Guided Inquiry Design in Action: Middle School.
Modern, bright and inspiring, these resources will assist
you to reinforce the Guided Inquiry Design concepts and assist students with their learning.
This product is available in two convenient formats:
- Multi User CD Rom
- Multi User Downloadable product
This pack includes:
- Guided Inquiry Design in Action support activities (as covered in the book Guided Inquiry Design in Action: Middle School)
- A set of 8 Guided Inquiry Design icons in a range of formats for use on your school intranet or student handouts (Colour / b&w version)
- Professionally designed resources that are modern, bright and appealing to students
- Easily downloadable and printable
- Create as many copies as you like – share across your school, media centre and library
- Endorsed by Leslie K. Maniotes as valuable teaching aids for the Guided Inquiry Design Framework